• Home
Search for:
Search Only:
Total: 3 results found.


...  a certified copy of the document effectuating the name change must accompany the application. i.e., certified copy of Final Judgment of Divorce restoring the mother’s maiden name, or a certified copy o ...

Marriage License

... of the death certificate, final decree of divorce, annulment or blood test are not required. You do not have to be a resident of Florida to apply. If either person is a Florida resident, a mandatory ...

Simplified Divorce

What is a simplified divorce? Simplified Divorce is a simple, inexpensive means of ending a marriage for those couples who meet the eligibility requirements. What are the requirements for a simplified ...