Payment Plans

How do I set up a payment plan?

 How can I initiate a payment plan? Can I initiate a payment plan on my overdue fines (CT, TR, MM & CF)?

If you have any questions concerning starting a new payment plan or modifying your existing agreement, please contact the Court Financial Services team via phone at 850-651-7200 ext. 4350 or email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

You may apply for a payment plan on any case(s) where you are not on active probation, provided the amount due exceeds $100. If the case(s) you are seeking to pay have been sent to collections and/or have had a payment plan which previously defaulted, you are not eligible for a new payment plan.  In these circumstances, you must either pay the balance in full or call Penn Credit at 800-900-1380 to resolve the balance due.  When financial obligations are not paid in accordance with their deadlines, additional costs related to license suspension (i.e. D6 fees) may be assessed.  It may take up to 90 days from the D6 issue date for Penn Credit to receive complete information on your case(s).

If your case(s) have not been sent to Penn Credit and have never had a payment plan, you may initiate a payment plan upon payment of D6 fees (if applicable) AND Payment Plan fees ($25 per case).

Beginning a payment plan requires signing an agreement. To support social distancing efforts in response to COVID-19, our office can email your proposed contract to be completed with your digital signature.   Additionally, there are fillable forms available at Click on self-help center, go to self-help packages, select the "payment plan agreement.pdf" form or click here. Once completed, forms may be mailed or brought into the drop box at either courthouse location in Fort Walton Beach or Crestview.  Where upfront fees are required, our office can provide specific guidance to pay online or over the phone.  Any request for accommodation shall be reviewed on a case by case basis.

NOTE: The payment plan agreement MUST be completed and signed by the individual who is named in the case and responsible for the fees.

When printing the packet from our website, complete numbers 1-6 on the application and return it to our office to obtain specific monthly payment information.  A $25 administration fee for each case will be assessed at the time the plan is initiated. NOTE: The clerk's office does not accept personal checks.  If mailing your documents, please include the applicable remittance as certified funds payable to:  Clerk of Court.  Upon receipt of your contract and proper administration fees, your completed contract will be provided to you via the email address indicated on the application.  It will include your monthly and total payment amounts as well as your scheduled due dates.

Once your payment plan is established you may make your payments online at or via telephone through our third-party vendor, nCourt, at (855) 893-7926.  In order to process your payment, you must have your case number (at least one - if multiple cases).


When paying for a payment plan in person, you must have either the payment plan number and/or the case number for us to allocate the payment correctly. We suggest taking a photo of the top portion of the payment plan contract from your cell phone, this will be an easy way for you to supply the information to the intake clerk.  We are currently unable to process payments in person due to COVID-19 restrictions.


Frequently Asked Questions