Unclaimed Funds

Unclaimed Monies

The Comptroller is required by Florida Statute to report any unclaimed monies on a yearly basis to the Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Unclaimed Property. Once monies have been sent to the State, they can be located by searching Florida’s Unclaimed Property database at https://fltreasurehunt.gov. The website also provides instructions for claiming these funds.

Click here to view the Okaloosa County publication for 2021

The following Florida Statutes govern the Comptroller’s role for unclaimed money.




To claim your funds, please print out and complete this Unclaimed Funds Affidavit. Return the completed Unclaimed Funds Affidavit to:

Angela Ward
Accounting Clerk
Clerk of Circuit Court
101 East James Lee Blvd, Rm 108
Crestview, FL 32536